EXPERTS IN THE FIELD OF COMMERCIAL SOLAR PV
Smarter Energy Solutions Ltd (SES) provide bespoke systems to suit any budget. Working with both individual business owners and investors, SES have completed commercial installations ranging from 1kW systems to 5mw solar parks.
We pride ourselves on being a Solar PV one stop shop who provide turn-key results for any commercial installation. SES’s UK based site is fully equipped to deal with all projects from start to finish, and cover all aspects of the installation including:
- Conducting full site survey including a structural engineer’s report on the roof loading
- Initiating the application with District Network Operator (DNO) and planning authorities
- Liaising with the District Network Operator throughout the whole process
- Liaising with the relevant planning authorities
- Preparation of roof space including erecting safety fencing, scaffolding and separation where required
- Preparation of the Point of Connection to the grid and managing the DNO in the delivery of grid connection and any subsequent HV/LV installation required
- Security and Vigilance
- Creating an Earth network
- Where necessary managing/installing the High/Low Voltage (HV/LV) connection and G59/2 Switch
- Installation of the structures and profiles
- Preparation and installation of the solar panels as specified in the structural design
- Preparation and installation of the inverters
- Where required, installation of separate transformers for HV connection
- Installation and connection of all AC and DC cabling
- Testing all connections up to and including the primary point of electrical connection
- Connection to the recommended grid connection point
- Ongoing Operations and Maintenance
Smarter Energy Solutions Ltd (SES) (backed by investors) have worked to make Solar Farm’s a viable option for UK farmers even under the new Feed in tariff (FiT) rates.
- Do you have at least 25 acres of un-shaded, relatively flat land, or land rising from South to North?
- Have you had a planning screening opinion indicating that a solar farm is feasible?
- Have you got a local overhead electricity connection or the possibility of having one?
- Are you in the south of England or Wales?